Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

humm.. ok.... what just hapen ther?

i wasn't expecting this lol ..

but you rgot lot better with random drawing perspective and deformation XDDD

its amazing XD

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Best animation ever ..

wonderful animation .. perfects background lovely character good music, and wonderful story XD .. once again the best one ever you can't get enough ... can't wait for the 4th but I'll surely listen to this one at least 50 other time XD what can i say more .. it belong in the top 10 for the next 10 years to come ... SamBakZa inspireme to become an animator .. and i'll work on it till i can reach thoses kind of animation .. keep it up !!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Just too GOOD XD!!!

that once again another beautiful art from SamBakZa

the animation is perfect ^^ motion flow is even bether that the first one and that goes way up im my favorite animation ^^

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

"find it ourself" humm?.....

this is a really nice interface sweet motion and cool desing... i was particulary impress of the snake .. it's simple made but the effect is excelllent ^^...

more over the "work it out by yourself" sound like a chalenge to me ^^

Zero Race Zero Race

ROCKMAN & ZERO POWER!!!!

It was soo cool... there is just the last level... every thing else is incridible... for the controle I like the way you can reconfigure your keybord
ps: If you do another one like this send me a email : Velociraptor30@hotmail.com

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Ahoy me squire ! yer sound making me pigleg dance

well i think there is only one word that can describe this to this extreme perfection :
YAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!

^^ i love techno .. and i wish i had found it 2 day ago on talk like a pirate day XD